A leather sofa is an excellent way to add sophistication and style to your home decor. Leather has been a beloved favorite for years, and this timeless upholstery isn’t going anywhere. Leather couches can work for a variety of design styles depending on the color, silhouette and decorative accents. Top-grain leather upholstery is surprisingly easy to care for because it wears beautifully and resists scratches and stains, but it still feels buttery soft. This makes a leather sofa a low-stress way to add a luxurious look to your home. Leather sofas are versatile and can work in a variety of rooms from a game room, to your family room. From traditional to rustic, here are the best affordable full-grain leather couches of 2021, and factors to consider about each piece.
Harrison 87 Inch Contemporary Grand Scale Deep Seat Leather Sofa
This leather couch is a stunning combination of elegant leather upholstery and the clean lines of contemporary styling. This stylish sofa fits an impressive amount of seating into its footprint, for a generously sized leather sofa that doesn't feel overbearing.
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame is durable and sturdy.
- Horizontally channeled fiber-filled back cushions to keep their support and shape over time.
- All cushions are removable and zippered allowing for easier cleaning on this couch.
- With 24 inches of seating depth, petite people may need a pillow behind their backs to sit comfortably on this couch.
Carrigan Multi-Size Deep Seat Leather Sofa
This top grain leather sofa has a traditional design with refined details, such as bun style feet and rolled arms. Even the smaller sizes have generous seating depth, making this a cozy couch to curl up in.
- Available in a range of sizes, from 88 inches wide all the way to 112 inches.
- 8-way hand-tied spring system for durable support.
- As much as 30 inches of deep seating, for a sofa that wraps you in comfort.
- This cozy sofa is made to envelop even tall people. Petite people may find it difficult to navigate.
Godfrey 86 Inch Victorian Lodge Leather Sofa with Carved Wooden Base
This leather sofa exudes old-world charm, with exquisite styling details that give it vintage charm. The carved wood base and side panels elevate this couch for a refined, eye-catching look.
- Carved wood is available in two finishes.
- Removable legs for easy moving.
- 20-inch seat height and 22-inch seat depth make this a comfortable sofa for most people.
- Arms are 27 inches high, so this leather couch might not be as comfortable if you're looking for a place to sit, rest your elbow, and read a book.
Burton 80 Inch Soho Two Seat Leather Sofa
This is a sleek, modern design for a sophisticated urban look. Track arms on this leather couch feature a slight curve to soften the feel, while still keeping the lines clean and refined.
- A unique modern look in leather.
- 100% top grain leather available in 30 different colors.
- Springs are guaranteed not to sag making this couch a durable option that will last for years.
- With 66 inches between the arms, this couch will only seat two people.
Chesterfield 88 Inch Leather Sofa with Tufted Bench Seat and Nail Trim
Tufted leather and antique brass nailhead trim give this sofa vintage design. This look is an enduring style, harking back to furniture you would find in refined drawing rooms of old.
- 2.1 Density high resiliency seating and 8-way hand-tied springs for sturdy support.
- 30 leather colors, available in Tier 1 option, which is treated for extra resistance to stains and scratches.
- Tufted leather is a classic style, perfect for a living room or library.
Although this sofa is 88 inches wide, the interior seating is 64 inches, making it comfortable seating for no more than two people.
Uptown "Designer Style" Modern Track Arm Biscuit Back Sofa
This is a striking modern sofa with geometric lines and track arms. The stylish, retro biscuit design on the back cushion sets this leather sofa apart from other modern pieces.
- Comfortable 22.5-inch seat depth.
- Cushions can be wrapped in firm Polyfiber/Dacron or Down Feather for softer support.
- Durable, sturdy, kiln-dried hardwood frame.
- Although the 18-inch seat height gives this leather sofa classic retro low-slung style, it may be less comfortable for people with long legs.