1. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES: We will not disclose any personal information to any third party source at any time. All personal information is kept secure and never shared or sold to any third party.
2. AQUISITION OF INFORMATION: We do not acquire any more information about consumers than is required by law or otherwise necessary to provide a high level of customer service.
3. OUR EMPLOYEES AND PRIVACY: We train all our employees about the importance of privacy and give access to information about consumers only to those employees who require it to perform their jobs.
4. SECURITY MEASURES: We make access to privacy sensitive information subject to rigorous procedural controls, consitent with legal requirements and the demands of customer service. We use the highest levels of encryption available for all credit card transactions.
5. TRANSACTION SERVERS: We use external transaction and processing servers to ensure maximum credit card and personal information security.
6. THIRD-PARTY WEB BEACONS: We use third-party web beacons to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website.
7. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?: We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature. When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes. Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
8. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?: We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways: To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. To quickly process your transactions. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
9. HOW DO WE PROTECT VISITOR INFORMATION?: We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
11. DO WE DISCLOSE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Cheer Love. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
11535 Carmel Commons Blvd., Suite 202
Charlotte, NC 28226