WE WELCOME YOUR QUESTIONS: The following are answers to frequently asked questions regarding our beautiful furniture and our business practices. If you have questions of your own, please either email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Us Toll Free At 1.888.378.8383. We look forward to answering your questions and helping furnish your home or office with our beautiful furniture.
Q. What forms of payment do you accept, do you offer financing and when is payment processed?
A. We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and PayPal) that bill to a U.S. address. In addition, we offer affordable monthly payment plans through both "Klarna" and "PayPal Credit" (both programs are subject to credit approval). We also accept certified bank checks. (please discuss this form of payment with your account rep.) If sending a certified bank check please make it payable to our corporate name "One Source Plus, Inc." and not "clubfurniture.com" and mail to One Source Plus, Inc. 11535 Carmel Commons Blvd., Suite 202, Charlotte, NC 28226. Regardless of payment method, full payment (less a nominal 10% deposit upon telephone order confirmation) is not processed until your order is completed in manufacturing and ready to ship.
Q. Do you have to be a member to enjoy shopping at ClubFurniture?
A. No. We don't require any type of membership or annual fees/dues to take advantage of our everyday factory direct discount furniture prices. All our sale prices are clearly marked in bolded red throughout our website. We also run incredible storewide sales where you can save even more on the luxurious furniture you desire!
Q. How much is shipping and where do you ship to?
A. Your entire order ships anywhere in the lower 48 contiguous continental United States via FREE "White Glove" in-home delivery... so the more you buy the more you save on shipping! We only ship to contiguous continental U.S.A. addresses and we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii or to APO addresses, sorry. Nationwide "White Glove" in-home delivery includes delivery of furniture items in to your room of choice via an appointment based professional "furniture only" common carrier delivery service (Monday - Saturday 8AM - 9PM). Delivery up two flights of stairs (or via freight elevator) is included, however, deliveries that require the order be delivered up more than two flights of stairs requires an upcharge of $50 per flight of stairs. In-home service also includes breaking down of all packaging and placing it in your specified trash or recycle area. Smaller items (barstools, select oversized ottomans etc.) that ship via UPS or FedEx are still delivered FREE of charge, however, to your doorstep only.
Q. Do you collect state sales tax?
A. States are now allowed to collect state sales taxes on online purchases. As of today, we are only required to collect state sales tax on items being shipped to Illinois, Maryland, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania and Virginia addresses, however, this will be changing very, very soon as more states pass their own new laws.
Q. Who is ClubFurniture?
A. For over two decades, clubfurniture.com has been bringing high-end North Carolina upholstered furniture direct to consumers nationwide at dramatic savings. During that time we've expanded our line to include home decor and accessories to furnish your entire home. So sit back and enjoy shopping from the comfort of your own home... no pushy salespeople, just browse and take your time. When you have questions, simply give us a call. We're here to help with qualified design consultants. When you're ready to buy, you'll be assigned your own friendly design consultant to guide you through your entire purchase. From the moment you place your order until the moment it's delivered into your home via our convenient "white-glove" in home delivery service we'll be here to help. Our unique manufacturing relationships allow us to offer custom made leather, fabric, and slipcover furniture direct to you at savings up to 40%. Since you're buying direct from our factory floor here in North Carolina, we've eliminated the inflated overhead expenses that our competitors have to deal with such as expensive showrooms, bloated advertising budgets, sales commissions, etc. Therefore, we can pass the savings on to you!
Q. What retailers in my area sell your furniture?
A. You won't find the furniture styles on our website in any retail store. However, you can see comparable quality furniture at any Restoration Hardware®, Pottery Barn®, Crate and Barrel® or Ethan Allen® store in your area. Please visit these retailers and if you like the styling, comfort, and quality of the furniture pieces found there then you'll absolutely love our furniture which we feel is of higher quality, and as you know, much less expensive.
Q. Do you have showrooms and can I pick up my furniture?
A. In order to keep our costs in line, we do not have physical showrooms anywhere in the United States. Click Here To Request Our FREE Fabric And/Or Leather Swatches of our covering materials before you buy. We also offer a very liberal Warranty which includes our exclusive "Comfort, Quality And Satifaction Guarantee." Sorry but due to insurance reasons, we do not allow factory pick-up of your furniture here in North Carolina. Instead, we offer our very reasonable "White-Glove" in-home delivery service to our customers nationwide.
Q. If I don't like your covering materials can I send in my own (C.O.M.)?
A. Yes, we can do C.O.M. (customer's own material) on the majority of our pieces. Simply call us Toll Free 1.888.378.8383 (M-F 9AM-5PM EST) for details and yardage requirements.
Q. How do I know that you're a reputable company?
A. It’s important to us that our customers and potential customers know that they are dealing with an upstanding and reliable company. That's why we're members of the National Better Business Bureau (accredited with an A+ rating). Please check out our National B.B.B. credentials by clicking on any of the B.B.B. Online links located throughout our site. Also, be sure to check out our “Testimonials” pages, as our customers do a great job describing their buying experience!
Q. How are you able to sell this quality of furniture at such reasonable prices?
A. It’s simple, we work very hard to keep our overhead in check. Our business model is straightforward, combine quality products with excellent customer service and leave out the middleman and non-value added costs. Why should our customers pay for expensive showrooms, sales commissions, and bloated advertising budgets? We deal direct with consumers and control the manufacturing. It’s really that simple. You’re buying custom manufactured furniture direct from the factory floor and therefore you’re saving hundreds of dollars!
Q. How comfortable are your pieces?
A. The comfort of all our pieces is outstanding! The majority of our upholstered furniture is benchmade in the U.S.A. Each piece is engineered for a lifetime of comfort and seating enjoyment. The frame design and tempered steel continuous wire spring system combined with our medium firm cushion density give each piece a controlled yet very relaxed feel, you can also upgrade very inexpensively to down blend cushions for an even higher level of luxury.
Q. Is there any warranty or return policy offered?
A. Yes, of course. We've taken the "worry" out of online furniture shopping with our "Comfort, Quality And Satisfaction Guarantee". Our returns policy is simple... evaluate our merchandise in your own home for 30 days* and if after 30 days you're not completely satisfied simply call us Toll Free 1.888.378.8383 for a no questions asked, refund of your entire purchase price (less a nominal 10% re-stocking fee). It's like having the showroom in your home for 30 days. You simply won't find another custom furniture retailer with this type of quality and comfort guarantee. In addition, Our high resiliency, medium firm density "standard" cushion cores feature a 3 year limited replacement warranty and our plush down feather wrapped seats have a limited 1 year reaplacement warranty. If for any reason a cushion core should fail under normal conditions within the 5 year period, we will replace it at no charge. Our frames and springs are guaranteed for the life of the original cover. If under normal usage, you experience any manufacturing related defects with your piece(s) at any time simply call us and we’ll arrange to get your piece(s) sent back to the factory for repair or replacement at no cost.
Q. What type of leather do you use?
A. Let’s be clear, not all leather furniture is the same. A lot of retailers are playing word games with their leather furniture that is misleading and confusing to the consumer. You may have seen or heard about leather/vinyl matching, split leather, bi-cast leather or bonded leather in the retail stores and wondered what does this mean? Well, in a nutshell, they are simply cheaper materials, cutting corners to save money and hit a lower price point. In some cases the retailer can still say “100% leather” and they aren’t technically lying, but they are misleading you for sure. At clubfurniture.com we only use 100% top grain leather, period! And, we use this same leather on all parts of our furniture including seats, arms, inbacks, arm panels, back panels..etc. No short cuts, no games. Please call us today to discuss the benchmade craftsmanship and quality materials that go into each and every one of our leather products.
Q. What types of components are used in the manufacturing of your pieces?
A. All our domestic upholstered frames are kiln dried North American hardwood (maple and poplar) and are manufactured on site in our Southeast U.S. factories. This on site manufacturing of the frames is very unique in the furniture industry, since most manufacturers contract out the frame sub-assembly. Any metal in our seating pieces (springs etc.) is tempered steel. Our manufacturers use only the finest, "C" grade, top grain, full aniline dyed, waxed Italian leathers (we DO NOT use any splits, bonded or bi-cast leathers) and durable "upholstery grade" fabrics for that comfortable upscale look. All our pieces are hand-crafted and built to order with the finest raw materials.
Q. Are there other styles and colors available?
A. At this time we will only be offering the pieces currently on our website. However, we will be adding lines throughout the year so please check back often. We currently offer 20 distinct leather colors over 100 main line and "Designer Style" assorted fabrics. These same pieces are being offered in major mail order catalogs and in high-end "brick and mortar" furniture stores, for hundreds more!
Q. Do you sell national "name brand" furniture?
A. We do sell national name brand furniture lines, however, everything on our site is private labeled. We sell a full line of dining room, bedroom and living room furniture plus accessories and more under the clubfurniture brand. All the furniture we sell is of the highest quality, guaranteed!
Q. Why should I purchase furniture from ClubFurniture?
A. When buying furniture from an online retailer price is one consideration, however, credibility and trust are very important as well. As you can see from the list below we're proud of how we do business. Be sure to ask our competitors what they've accomplished and if they offer the following.
• A. "No-Hassle" furniture buying experience... you save valuable time!
• North Carolina factory direct pricing... you save up to 40% everyday!
• The finest quality & craftsmanship... your furniture is durable & comfortable!
• Exclusive "30 Day In-Home Trial"... you can try our furniture in your own home!
• Full manufacturers warranty on all items... you can shop with confidence!
• An incredible selection of styles and colors... express your individual style!
• Personalized customer service... you're assigned your own design consultant!
• FREE Nationwide "White Glove" delivery... your furniture is delivered into your home!
• FREE swatch samples... you see actual colors before you buy!
• Toll-Free telephone customer service... you speak to a live person!
• Most upholstered furniture proudly built in the U.S.A... you're supporting U.S. jobs!
• All leather furniture is 100% leather... your furniture is built to last!
• Thousands of satisfied customers... you'll like how we do business!
• Unsurpassed furniture value... you get more furniture for less money!
• Exemplary Better Business Bureau record... your satisfaction is guaranteed!
• Successful selling furniture online for over 20 years... you can trust us!
• Website security tested daily by Hacker Safe... your identity is protected!
• Recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of America’s fastest growing companies!
* 30 Day In-Home Trial requires a full 30 day merchandise evaluation in your home. 30 days after delivery of your piece(s) and within 15 days following, if for any reason you're dissatisfied with any aspect of our merchandise, simply call us Toll Free at 1.888.378.8383 to arrange for shipment (at our cost) back to North Carolina. Once we receive your piece(s) at the factory in North Carolina and determine that they are in factory original condition, we will gladly refund your product purchase price and all shipping costs (less a nominal 10% re-stocking fee). On exchanges (returned merchandise for new merchandise) due to non-manufacturing related issues, customer will be charged a 30% of purchase price re-stocking fee for the original merchandise plus return freight and re-delivery charges. All additional slipcovers, "Clearance" items, orders that utilize "Customers Own Materials" or that require specific customization beyond the options presented online sales are final and can not be returned. Wood furniture and accessory items have a warranty against manufacturing defects. To receive credit on these items, they must be returned in original packaging with all hardware. If a structural defect occurs with your piece(s) simply call us Toll Free at 1.888.378.8383 and we'll arrange to have your pieces sent back to the manufacturer and replace/repair (at our discretion) your piece(s) at no cost excluding freight and return packaging. Orders cancelled 7 days after the order confirmation date are subject to a 15% of retail price "cancellation fee." Customer is responsible for making sure items ordered will fit into the home (please notify us of narrow openings at time of order). If items are too large to fit in the home and refused, customer is still responsible for all delivery related fees and a 30% of purchase price re-stocking fee.
Pottery Barn® is a registered trademark of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Restoration Hardware® is a registered trademark of Restoration Hardware, Inc. Crate and Barrel® is a registered trademark of Euromarket Designs, Inc. Ethan Allen® is a registered trademark of Ethan Allen Global, Inc.