A recliner chair is a stylish and versatile addition to a room, and at the same time they provide unmatched comfort. They offer the perfect spot to watch your favorite show, curl up with a book, or just kick your feet up and relax at the end of a long day. To find the perfect reclining chair you should take into account how it fits your body as well as your personal home décor. Shop the best recliners of 2022 and consider adding one of these relaxing chairs to your home.
Arthur Chesterfield Leather Tufted Wingback Recliner
This refined wingback recliner chair calls to mind a refined social club, but it provides relax-in-front-of-the-television comfort. It has unrestricted reclining positions, from slightly tipped back to completely reclined. It features classic styling, with milled wooden legs, buttery full-grain, genuine leather upholstery, nailhead trim, and a decorative tufted back cushion. This wingback recliner's handsome, luxurious comfort would be perfect for a library or den.
- Available in seat wrap of polyfiber/Dacron for a firmer seat, or down feather for softer seating
- Comfortable dimensions, but not oversized
- Reclines to a full length of 70"
- More petite people may find the length of this recliner too long.
Aldrich Mission Leather Recliner
The refined lines of the handcrafted oak frame give this Mission style recliner a unique, sophisticated look. Like all our chairs, it has a kiln-dried hardwood structure and is handcrafted in the U.S. Its handsome, structured lines disguise the luxurious comfort it provides. Supportive, no-sag springs and an unlimited range of reclining positions make this reclining chair an inviting place to relax after a long day. With broad, sloping armrests and vertical spindles that are typical of the Arts and Crafts style, this recliner has an enduring approach.
- Wooden arms provide a sturdy surface to set things, such as books or drinks
- Available in 30 durable leather colors
- Handcrafted oak frame
- Some people may prefer the softer feel of upholstered armrests
Peter Mid-Century Modern Leather Recliner
This sleek, low-slung leather recliner will bring a touch of mid-century modern to your space. A sturdy black walnut frame gives it a sophisticated structure, while supportive cushions cradle you. You can choose from 30 vibrant colors of top grain, genuine leather upholstery that gets softer with time yet remains remarkably resilient. The kiln-dried hardwood frame and no-sag spring system ensure that this recliner chair will remain comfortable and supportive for years. This durable recliner is hand-crafted in the U.S. to ensure it will be attractive, sturdy, and supportive for years to come.
- With 25" between the arms, this is a wide chair to settle into
- 22" seat depth gives space to relax back
- Lower 20" seat height may be uncomfortable for tall people
Jackson Deep Button Tufted Leather Recliner
This overstuffed leather recliner has a luxe clubhouse feel providing a casual elegance. It has the look of a designer piece of furniture, but we provide it at an affordable price. The Jackson features refined details such as gracefully curved arms, rounded feet, and nailhead trim for a classic look. It easily adapts to a multitude of decors, with 30 leather color options, two leg finishes, and two nail trim choices. This high-quality reclining chair will surround you with comfort for years.
- With a 21" seat height and 24" seat depth, this graciously sized comfortable recliner has plenty of space for tall people
- Power assist reclining option
- Down seat upgrade is available
- May be too long to comfortably fit petite people
Parisian Camel Back Leather Recliner
The classic European styling of this comfortable recliner is rendered in sumptuous full-grain leather. The casual, masculine feel is ideal for a library or den. It's also a great choice to add texture to an otherwise delicate décor. Our durable springs are guaranteed not to sag, for years of comfortable seating. The bottom cushion is available in a comfortable polyfiber wrap or can be upgraded to an indulgent, plush down feather. This cozy and generously cushioned chair will cradle you with sturdy support and indulgent comfort and is sure to be your favorite chair for a long time.
- 27" arm height for comfortable elbow positioning while reading
- Roomy 22" between arms
- Taller people may find the 20" seat height low
Halifax Tufted Fabric Reclining Chair
This traditional tufted armchair style recliner is a refined addition to a room. High legs disguise the fact that it's a recliner, while graceful details such as the tapered legs and rolled arms give it classic elegance. The buttery soft leather upholstery comes in 30 vibrant colors. Available with either a mechanical push-back mechanism or the extra luxurious EZ glide power recline. The Halifax reclining chair is bench made and hand-tufted here in North Carolina, so we can confidently vouch for its exceptional quality.
- Available in your choice of 100 different fabrics
- Fully reclines to a generous 68"
- Some people may find the slightly narrower 21" seat a bit snug
Bolton High Leg Transitional Fabric Recliner
This refined transitional style fabric reclining chair has a polished look. Details like the shaped arms and structured design make it a perfect choice for a modern décor. The durable upholstery is available in 100 different color choices, so you can personalize it to precisely match your home. The seat cushions are removable, reversible, and zippered. With hardwood framework and reliable standard or power recline mechanism, this chair will provide comfort and style for many years.
- Available power recline option
- Shaped arm offers structure along with comfort
- Slightly smaller dimensions may make this recliner less comfortable for tall people
Conan Modern Fabric Recliner
Slim track arms give this recliner a sleek modern design. Its trim size and structured style are complemented by a plush pillow back that invites you to sink back and relax. Choose from 100 different options of resilient upholstery that range in color from subtle to vibrant. The back cushion is designed to keep its shape, with horizontal channels to maintain the structure. Two leg colors and two reclining options increase the versatility of this streamlined recliner.
- A tidy footprint means you can fit this recliner in smaller spaces
- 100 fabric options, 2 seat options, and 2 leg finishes for enormous versatility
- This is a smaller size for a recliner, so it may not be as comfortable for tall individuals
Griffin 3-Way "Comfort Control Plus" Power Fabric Recliner
This recliner is packed with features in a discreet transitional style. Stylish shark fin armrests and a plush pillow back make it both sleek and cozy. The "Comfort Control Plus" package gives you fingertip control over the power lumbar support, headrest, and recline function from a single control panel on the inside arm. This control panel even has a USB port to charge electronic devices. With a 42" back, this reclining chair is comfortable for everyone, whether it's reclined or not. Choose from 100 fabrics to make this exceptionally luxurious recliner a practical choice for your modern homes.
- The 42" back provides excellent support for taller people.
- Control panel has a convenient USP port to charge your devices
- Fully reclines to 68"
- 22" seat depth may be less comfortable for more petite individuals